- To not be so sucked up in my eating club that I don’t spend time with my pre-Quad friends.
- To further my quest to really own myself in every possible way.
- To have more fun, particularly of the this-will-be-a-great-story-about-my-crazy-college-days variety. Again, last shot.
- To visit every eating club on The Street (don’t worry if that sentence means nothing to you).
- To plan without being so caught up in my plans that I’ll feel like the world is falling apart if my plans need to change.
- To be as open in real life as I am on here.
- My GPA is currently the highest it has ever been; I resolve not to let it drop below this point.
- To keep my grown woman game on the up-and-up.
- I’ve never gone a whole semester without skipping a single class. Successfully doing that would make me feel like a “good student” or something.
- That going to the gym thing died with a quickness last year. I should get back on that.
- To take advantages of the resources Princeton has while I still have the chance. Especially Career Services everything and Mellon Mays everything so I’m not at a total loss for what to do between here and graduate school.
- To be positive. Things are scary, yes. Things are gonna be hella difficult sometimes, yes. None of that is reason not to smile. It made me feel so great when the professor I worked with this summer told me I brighten her day; I want to always make people feel like that.
I feel like ’12 is a good number.
“To always be intending to live a new life, but never find time to set about it – this is as if a man should put off eating and drinking from one day to another till he be starved and destroyed.” –Walter Scott